- Copyright 2018. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Lisa Hark, PhD, RD as the original creators of the material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may not download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, publicly display, post, or transmit material on this site unless expressly permitted by the authors, and then only the designated material. You may only use the material for a book review, either online or for a trade publication such as a magazine or newspaper. Lisa Hark in no way represent or warrant that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- No Medical Advice Given. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL HELP, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, THE MEDIA AND THE PUBLIC. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL CARE. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE A MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NOTHING IN THIS SITE IS INTENDED AS A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY SPECIFIC TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, COMPANIES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED IN THIS SITE. ANY RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE PERSONNEL, OTHERS APPEARING ON THE SITE AT THE INVITATION OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR OTHER VISITORS TO THE SITE IS SOLELY AT THE USER'S RISK. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CREATE ANY NUTRITIONIST-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LISA HARK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WILLS EYE INSTITUTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES)) THAT RESULT FROM: (i) THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATERIAL RELATING TO THE SITE.
- User Submissions. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including testimonials, quotes, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant Lisa Hark a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license in any copyrightable material that you transmit or post to our site. Any such material may be used by Lisa Hark for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Lisa Hark are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all information you send to the website. You may not post or transmit any information that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, ethnically or racially offensive or discriminatory, profane, infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party, invades the privacy of another person or any other information or materials that constitute a crime, gives rise to a civil action or otherwise violate any law or confidentiality agreement.
- Revisions. Lisa Hark reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree to review these terms periodically to be aware of such modification and your access or use of the site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.