Nutrition for Life by Lisa Hark, PhD, RD and Darwin Deen, MD
Healthy eating throughout your life is now recognized as the foundation for optimal health. Your diet and lifestyle are your destiny and best hope for staying healthy through every stage of life and helping you to feel better, look great and live longer.
Nutrition For Life has been written by Dr. Lisa Hark, Director of the Nutrition Education and Prevention Program at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Dr. Darwin Deen, Professor of Family Medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
With hundreds of practical tips, recipes, sample menus and easy-to-follow advice, Nutrition For Life clears up the confusion and separates food and nutrition facts from fads. There is no question you will be motivated to make lasting changes to your diet and lifestyle immediately!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Assess Your Health and Lifestyle
- Chapter 2: Food for Life
- Chapter 3: Elements of a Healthy Diet
- Chapter 4: Eating for the Time of Your Life
- Chapter 5: The Truth About Weight Control
- Chapter 6: Food as Medicine
- Chapter 7: The Food You Buy
- Chapter 8: Food Analysis Charts